- 1 x 5ml Peppermint
- 1 x 5ml Lavender
- 1 x 5ml Lemon
- Contains linalyl acetate and linalool, known to calm and soothe.
- Calming to the central nervous system.
- Antiseptic & skin healing properties.
- Diffuse 6 drops or as part of a blend.
- Apply to pulse points on wrist and neck.
- Apply 1 drop to moisturiser, blemishes or cuts.
- Renowned for digestive support; soothes an upset stomach, nausea and cramping as well as aiding digestion.
- Natural pain relief due to blood flow stimulation; great for tension headaches and sore muscles.
- Supports mental fatigue and motivation when blended with citrus oils, especially Wild Orange.
- Add 1 drop to morning smoothie to kick start digestive system.
- Add 3 drops to bath for tired and aching muscles, or 1 drop to shower for morning boost.
- Add 1- 2 drops to FCO and apply to neck and temples to relief tension and headaches.
- Antiseptic and cleansing properties; purifies air in home and cleanses the body.
- Uplifting and cheery oil; helps to boost spirits, promote positivity and clear the mind.
- Controls sebum production, used to treat spots & blemishes (photo-toxic with sunlight so avoid exposure after use).
- Add 1 drop to water or smoothies for added internal cleansing benefits.
- Add 1 drops to toothpaste to aid gentle teeth whitening.
- Diffuse 4 drops lemon with 2 drops peppermint.