Features optional light settings: nightlight or night-free.
Diffuse 6 drops of oils either as an oil mix (ideally 2-3 different oils) or with our formulated blends (which are great used on their own).
Cleaning is a necessary step to ensure that oil residue doesn’t build up in your machine, preventing it from working properly. It is a good idea to periodically clean your diffuser. Follow these steps:
- Fill your diffuser half way with clean water.
- Add 10 drops of white vinegar.
- Let the diffuser run for about 5 minutes to allow the water-vinegar mixture to disperse throughout the unit and clean it.
- Drain the diffuser completely.
- Using a cotton swab dipped in vinegar, clean the tight spots and corners of the diffuser.
- Rinse with clean water.
- Use a dry cloth to wipe the diffuser and dry it thoroughly.